Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tagged


Regan at "Floating on a Quilted Cloud" was so nice to mention my blog in her recent tag post. 
I love comments so I'm going to play!
Julie at "Country Girl at Heart" is the person that got me started so she is definitely worthy of a mention here.  She also quilts, loves primitive and always has thoughtful things to say about life and family.
Joni is the owner of "Quilter's Haven" my most visited fabric store.  Follow her blog to see all the newly released fabrics, patterns and gadgets.  Don't forget to check out the recipes too!
Quilting Melodies always has a quilting project to show --- check out her last field trip.
 
Now for the rules to my choosen to participate:
1) Tell your readers who tagged you.
2) Add a link to their blog.
3) Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
Inform them and post directions to your blogspot. Please don't tag people who already have 300 followers. The goal of this award is to get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not so well known.
 
Thanks Amanda for teaching me the "link-y" thing.
 
Please visit again......

No comments:

Post a Comment